UHV Telephone Numbers

Victoria Campus

  • (361) 570-4848 in Texas
  • (877) 970-4848 Toll Free

UHV Katy

  • (281) 396-3700

UHV Interactive Directory Search

To report an emergency, call 361-570-HELP (4357)

Academic Schools

College of Business

College of Education & Health Professions

College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences

  • (361) 570-4201

College of Natural & Applied Science

  • (361) 570-4848

Admissions & Financial Aid


Financial Aid

Current Students


Other University Offices and Departments


Cost and Aid

Welcome, Jaguars! The offices of Financial Aid and Student Billing are dedicated to assisting you through the process of paying for your education. There are many types of financial aid available, based on merit and/or need, to help you accomplish your academic goals. If after your aid is applied, you have a balance due, Student Billing has various payment options available, including short-term tuition loans and payment plans. The links in the navigation menu on the left will take you to more detailed information about the financial aid and student billing processes.

The Office of Financial Aid provides students with a comprehensive offering of financial assistance options, such as grants, scholarships, college work-study, and loans. Our office also provides information and resources for learning about the wide range of opportunities that are available to our students, including eligibility requirements, applying for financial aid, rights and responsibilities, and determining award amounts. We offer aid programs that make UHV’s affordable rates even better!

The Student Billing Office understands that learning to manage your time and money can be a complicated process. But it doesn’t have to be a stressful one because we are dedicated to assisting you every step of the way. To help students determine the cost of enrollment for a particular semester, a tuition calculator estimator is available online. We look forward to helping you invest in your future. For more information about fee bill calculation, payment options, payment plans, and refund processing, contact Student Billing.

Graduate Assistantships

As a graduate student, you may want to explore opportunities to work as a graduate research assistant (GRA), a graduate teaching assistant (GRA) or a graduate assistant (GA). These positions are generally connected to your field of study, and availability varies from program to program. Begin your search using the “Jobs for Jags” link on Career Development Center website, and check with your department to learn more.