myUHV is used to:
- View Admissions Status
- Monitor TO DO List
- Manage Financial Aid
- Register for Courses
- Make a Payment/Payment Plans
- Request transcripts
- Update your address on file
- Change your preferred name and more
Are you a former student or employee? Click here to access your records.
How to Register for Classes:
- Enter your UHV ID and Password and click Sign In.
- Need to find your UHV ID or Forgot Your Password? See the links in the login box above.
- Choose UHV Self Service.
- Click on Enrollment in the Learner Service area.
- Select Enrollment: Add Classes in the Learner Service area.
- Select the classes that you want to add.
- Click on add.
Strategy 1: If you previously Searched for Classes and have a prepared list of section numbers, then you'll use the Enter Class Nbr area and type in one of the section or class numbers from your list.
Strategy 2: You can search for classes within myUHV.
If you are an incoming freshman, please contact a Student Success Coach at: StudentSuccessAdvisor@uhv.edu