The myUHV login has changed. Login using the username and password that you use to login to the campus computers, email,
Blackboard Online courses and library online databases.
myUHV is used to:
- View Admissions Status
- Monitor TO DO List
- Manage Financial Aid
- Register for Courses
- Make a Payment/Payment Plans
- Request transcripts
- Update your address on file
- Change your preferred name and more
Are you a former student or employee? Click here to access your records.
How to Register for Classes:
- Enter your UHV ID and Password and click Sign In.
- Need to find your UHV ID or Forgot Your Password? See the links in the login box above.
- Choose UHV Self Service.
- Click on Enrollment in the Learner Service area.
- Select Enrollment: Add Classes in the Learner Service area.
- Select the classes that you want to add.
- Click on add.
Strategy 1: If you previously Searched for Classes and have a prepared list of section numbers, then you'll use the Enter Class Nbr area and type in one of the section or class numbers from your list.
Strategy 2: You can search for classes within myUHV.
If you are an incoming freshman contact Ashleigh Kellis-Carr via email or at 361-570-4362, or Sara Thurmond via email or at 361-570-4361