Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo


Select Language

Counseling Referrals

The Hearing Officer may refer any student who is the subject of prohibited conduct allegations to the University Counseling Center. The Counseling Center may, with written permission of the student, discuss the results of the referral with the Hearing Officer. The student may refuse to attend a session with the Counseling Center without penalty at which time the disciplinary process will continue as if no referral were made.