- Students alleged to have violated the Prohibited Conduct Section of the Code must contact the Hearing Officer to schedule a Procedural Interview within five business days of receiving written notice. An extension to the requirement to schedule a Procedural Interview with the Hearing Officer within a five business day period may be granted by the Hearing Officer for good cause.
- Students who fail to contact the Hearing Officer to schedule the Procedural Interview within the five business day period outlined in Item 6.1 will be considered to have elected to proceed with a Disciplinary Conference under the Student Disciplinary Procedures. Students who fail to appear for a scheduled Procedural Interview will be considered to have elected to proceed with a Disciplinary Conference.
- Copies of the following documents will be made available to the student at the time of the Procedural Interview:
- A copy of the Student Code of Conduct.
- A copy of the referral notice and/or incident report.
- A copy of the Students’ Rights and Responsibilities Respondent Information and Acknowledgement Form.
Students who fail to contact the Hearing Officer to schedule the Procedural Interview or who fail to attend a scheduled Procedural Interview will be provided access to copies of these documents in advance of the Disciplinary Conference.