Keep on Roarin': Auto-Admit Graduate Program
We are thrilled to announce a new admissions program for our top-performing undergraduate students who have graduated from UHV. The Keep on Roarin’ program offers automatic admission into a selection of master’s programs at UHV. The key advantages are:
- No application fees
- No letter of intent
- No letter(s) of recommendation
- No GRE/GMAT scores.
How It Works:
The admission process is simple. To be considered undergraduate students must have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or above. Please note that some participating master’s degree programs may have additional criteria for eligibility.
If you have questions about the Keep on Roarin’ program, please contact Angelina Janzen, Admissions Coordinator at 361-570-4433 for more information.
Get started today!
- Complete your UHV undergraduate degree (meeting Keep on Roarin' eligibility)
- Select a participating degree program
- Submit graduate application via ApplyTexas ($25 application fee waived)
- Meet with your Graduate Advisor to enroll in courses
- $1,000 UHV Alumni scholarship (limited availability). Apply today.
List is subject to change and more programs may be added.