Keep on Roarin': Auto-Admit Graduate Program
The Keep on Roarin’ Auto-Admit Graduate Program is designed to offer an opportunity for our top-performing undergraduate students who have graduated or who are close to graduating from UHV. Students who have previously completed a master’s degree program at UHV may also qualify. The Keep on Roarin’ (KOR) program offers automatic admission into a selection of master’s programs at UHV. The key advantages of KOR are:
- No application fees
- No letter of intent
- No letter(s) of recommendation
- No GRE/GMAT scores.
How It Works:
The admission process is simple. To be considered undergraduate students must have graduated with a 3.0 GPA or above. Please note that some participating master’s degree programs may have additional criteria for eligibility.
If you have questions about the Keep on Roarin’ program, please email Graduate Recruiting or call 361-570-4433 for more information.
Get started today!
- Complete your UHV undergraduate degree (meeting Keep on Roarin' eligibility)
- Select a participating degree program
- Submit graduate application via ApplyTexas ($25 application fee waived-must select to pay later by check)
- Meet with your Graduate Advisor to enroll in courses
- $1,000 UHV Alumni scholarship (limited availability).
List is subject to change and more programs may be added.
College of Business
- Master of Accountancy
- Strategic Master of Business Administration
- Global Master of Business Administration
College of Education & Health Studies
- Master of Education in Administration and Supervision
- Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Technology
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Science in Sport Management
College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master of Science in Publishing