Best Value Education
Flexible Learning Options
Traditional 16-week semester courses fully online. Undergraduate programs will mostly offer upper-division courses. Lower-division courses can be taken at our main campus in Victoria or with one of our community college partners.
A combination of in-person and online courses.
Courses that do not require you to come to the campus but you do need to log in via Teams at the times listed.
8-week courses that are fast-paced, rigorous, and fully online. You must enroll in a FastTrak program to enroll in FastTrak courses. Recent high school graduates are typically not recommended to enroll in FastTrak courses.
Certificates and Professional Development: Most graduate certificates are offered fully online.
Not all lower-division courses may be offered online.
College of Business
- B.B.A. in Construction Management
- B.B.A. in Entrepreneurship
- B.B.A. in Finance
- B.B.A. in Healthcare Administration
- B.B.A. in Human Resources Management
- B.B.A. in International Business
- B.B.A. in Management
- B.B.A. in Marketing
- B.B.A. in Supply Chain Management
- Masters of Accountancy
- Strategic MBA
- Human Resources Management
- Global MBA (8-week courses)
- General Business
- Human Resources Management
College of Education and Health Professions
- RN to BSN (8-week courses)
- M.Ed. in Administration and Supervision
- M.Ed. in Adult and Higher Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Educational Technology
- M.Ed. in Special Education
- M.Ed. in Sport Management
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Dyslexia Graduate Education Certificate
- Principal Certification
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Superintendent Certification
- Teacher Certification
Not all lower-division courses may be offered online
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences
- B.A. or B.S. in Communication (8-week courses)
- B.S. in Criminal Justice
- B.A. in English*
- B.A. in English - Creative Writing
- B.A. in History*
- B.A. in Spanish*
- B.A. or B.S. in Psychology
- B.A. or B.S. in University Studies (8-week courses)
*Secondary teacher certification available in-person only
- M.S. in Criminal Justice
- M.S. in Creative Writing
- M.S. in Interdisciplinary Studies (several concentrations available)
- M.S. in Publishing
College of Natural & Applied Sciences
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems (8-week courses)
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems – Data Science (8-week courses)
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems – Cyber Security (8-week courses)
- M.S. in Computer Information Systems
- M.S. in Computer Information Systems – Data Science
- M.S. in Computer Information Systems – Cyber Security
- M.S. in Computer Information Systems – Artificial Intelligence
READY TO JOIN JAXNATION?
Discover your possibilities.
Reach out to us today by phone at (281) 396-3808
or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.