Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo


Student ID

The Paw Pass is a multifunctional identification card issued by the University of Houston-Victoria (UHV). It serves as the official identification for students, faculty, and staff members at UHV. The Paw Pass card offers a range of convenient features and benefits, enhancing the overall campus experience.


The Paw Pass card serves as the official UHV Student ID and provides access to various services on campus, including:

  • Entrance to all residence halls
  • 24-hour residential access for residents
  • Business hour access for non-resident students
  • Dining privileges for students with a meal plan
  • Jag Bucks and Dining Dollars
  • Library access and services
  • Campus-wide printing services
  • Daily Deals for local Victoria-area discounts
  • Entrance and discounts (if applicable) to select university events, including athletic events.

New or Replacement Paw Pass

Obtaining a New or Replacement Paw Pass is convenient with two options available:

  1. Pickup Option: Visit Jaguar Hall Rm. 1007 during office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm). Please remember to bring a government-issued ID (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Student ID, etc.) when requesting a Paw Pass card.

  2. Online Request: Submit a request for a new or replacement card online. After submitting the request, you will receive a proof of submission via your student email address. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. Your card will be mailed within 1-2 business days or made available for pickup.

Please note that there is a $10 fee for all replacement Paw Passes, including lost, damaged, altered, or hole-punched cards.

Paw Pass


Only the cardholder is authorized to use the ID card under any circumstances. The Paw Pass belongs to the University of Houston-Victoria and can be withdrawn by the University at any given moment.

Should you have any inquiries concerning the Paw Pass Card, feel free to reach out to our office at (361) 485-4404.