The Paw Pass card is the official UHV Student ID and is used, if applicable to the student, for the following services at UHV:
- Dining Privileges (students who have purchased a meal plan).
- Access to the library and other library services.
- Printing services.
- Entrance into Jaguar Hall Commons, and all Residence Halls.
- Entrance and discounts (if applicable) to certain university events such as athletic events.
There are two options to get a New or Replacement Paw Pass:
1. Pickup Option - Visit Jaguar Hall Rm. 1007. This office is open Monday - Friday from 8AM to 5PM. You must bring a government issued ID (i.e. a Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, Student ID, etc.) when requesting a Paw Pass card.
2. Online Request - Request a new or replacement card online. After completing the online request the card will be mailed out within 1-2 business days.
No one other than to whom the card is issued may use the ID card for any reason. The Paw Pass is the property of the University of Houston-Victoria and may be revoked at any time by the University.
If you have any questions regarding the Paw Pass Card you can contact our office by calling (361)485-4404.