The Paw Pass is a multifunctional identification card issued by the University of Houston-Victoria (UHV) and it serves as the official identification for students at UHV. The Paw Pass card offers a range of convenient features and benefits, enhancing the overall campus experience. It provides access to various services on campus, including:
- 24-hour residential access for residents to all residence halls
- Dining privileges for students with a meal plan
- Jag Bucks
- Library access and services
- Campus-wide printing services
- Daily Deals for local Victoria-area discounts
- Entrance and discounts (if applicable) to select university events, including athletic events
New or Replacement Paw Pass
Obtaining a New or Replacement Paw Pass is convenient with two options available:
- Online Request: Submit a request for a new or replacement card on JagSync. Students must be enrolled in classes to access JagSync. After submitting the request, you will receive a proof of submission via your student email. Once your request is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. Then your card will be mailed within 1-2 business days or made available for pick-up.
- In-Person Option: Visit the Jaguar Hall front desk during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.). Please bring a government-issued ID (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Student ID, etc.) when requesting a Paw Pass card.
Please note that there is a $10 fee for all replacement Paw Passes, including lost, damaged, altered, or hole-punched cards.
Only the issued cardholder is authorized to their Paw Pass under any circumstances. The Paw Pass belongs to UHV and if misused it can be withdrawn by the University at any given moment.
Should you have any inquiries concerning the Paw Pass, please feel free to contact our office at (361) 485-4404 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.