Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

Student Involvement & Student Services

Select Language

Degree Disclosure

A wide array of degrees offered at the University of Houston-Victoria require credentials to be licensed in the state of Texas.

The following undergraduate degrees have Texas Education Agency (TEA) requirements that must be met for teacher certification. The requirements are online at

The following graduate degrees have TEA requirements that must be met.

All degree programs (both undergraduate and graduate level) with TEA requirements will require the student to take and pass the required certification exam(s).