Teams Question and Answer
Teams is part of Microsoft Office365. You will need to login with the same credentials as you use for logging into your student email.
User name: Student ID number followed by @uhv.edu (ex: email@example.com)
Password: Same as student email
The Microsoft Teams' installation file can be found on Microsoft's website.
Microsoft Teams' Guide: Sharing content in Microsoft Teams
- Check the account you are logged into Microsoft Teams with. Is it the same account that was invited.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check meeting invite for a dial-in number alternative.
- Restart computer and try again.
- Check Microsoft Teams for updates and restart application.
- Typically, this happens when you are joining a Microsoft Teams meeting scheduled inside a team that you are not a member of.
- Please contact the meeting organizer. This information is included as part of the meeting invitation.
- Your class instructor must activate the Microsoft Teams component for the class.
- Typically, this happens close to the start of the semester.
- Contact your instructor during the first week of class to see if Microsoft Teams will be utilized for instruction.