Microsoft Teams is a platform that allows users to communicate and collaborate in one place. Teams is available to all UHV faculty, staff, and enrolled students through Office365.
If you would like a Microsoft Team created for your academic class, department, or student organization, please fill out the Microsoft Office 365 Team Request Form.
Teams is approved for Level 1 data (UHS SAM 07.A.08).
If you have a disability or questions related to accessibility with any Microsoft Office 365 product, please contact the Microsoft Disability Answer Desk for technical assistance. The Microsoft Disability Answer Desk support team is trained in using many popular assistive technologies and can offer assistance in English, Spanish, French and even American Sign Language.
- Only the meeting organizer has access to the attendee reports
- Available from the Participants pane during a meeting
- Click the three dots in the Participants panel and chose Download attendance list
- You MUSTdownload the attendance report before you leave the meeting. The report is unavailable once you leave or end the meeting
- The attendance report goes into your ‘Downloads’ folder (Windows or Mac). You can open it up as an Excel document from there.
New ‘Together Mode’ scenes – change the Together Mode scene to one of 10+ available.
- To change this, change your Teams view to Together Mode
- Then click on ‘Change Scene’ and pick a scene
Sharing system audio - can now be selected after you have begun sharing a PowerPoint, application or screen.
End of meeting notifications – You will now receive a notification when there are 5 minutes remaining in the scheduled meeting. It will not cause the meeting to end automatically as it is informational only.
New pre-join experience – new audio/video settings panel before you join a meeting allows you to change settings before entering the meeting
Live captions – now with speaker attribution
If you have any further questions about Microsoft Teams or need assistance with using it please email Help Desk.