Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

Emergency Management

Select Language

Food Safety

Permit Request Cheat Sheet

Temporary Food Dealer's Permit Request

Open Flame Permit Request (if required)

*Must have when serving high risk food items. High risk food items are described in the UH Temporary Food Dealer’s Permit policy:

What to do and have on-site

Food Safety

Fire and Electrical Safety