Current International Students
Welcome to UHV! The International Programs Office (IPO) is here to answer your questions and help you with any concerns that you may have. IPO is your best resource on immigration matters as it pertains to your student or scholar visa. We are also the office responsible for working with U.S. federal agencies regarding our international students and scholars studying and/or working. Our dedicated staff can also assist you with your social and personal adjustment to life in the United States. We encourage you to use this site often to learn of the latest changes in immigration issues, upcoming events, and important topics that are relevant to international students.
We hope that you will enjoy your time here in Victoria and at UHV!
UHV Katy International Student Support Days for the Spring 2019 Semester:
The Summer schedule will be posted in May. UHV Katy students can request a web conference using Skype during our normal office hours on Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Airport Drop-off
- Airport Pick-up Request
- Immigration, Maintaining Your Status, Change of Address, and Extending Your Program
- Health Insurance
- Dropping A Class?
- Online Courses for International Students
- Letter Requests: Driver's Licenses, Academic Good Standing, Graduation Invitations, Dependents and Family Invitations, etc.
- Travel Outside of the US
- On Campus Work
- CPT: Curricular Practical Training
- OPT: Optional Practical Training
- Social Security Numbers
- Getting a Driver's License
- Transferring from UHV to Another School in the US