Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

International Programs

Select Language

Letter Request

Request a Letter

There are several reasons that a UHV international student might need a letter from the International Programs Office, such as graduation invitation letters for family overseas, driver's license enrollment and address verification, evidence of good standing letters, etc. Please note that some letters must be notarized. Letters needed for the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) require notarization.

Note: In order for International Programs to issue the letter, you must be an enrolled student at UHV.

Inviting Your Family

Request a Letter

F-1 students may request the following types of information in an IPO letter:

Please allow ONE week for processing of all International Programs letters. If you are travelling outside the U.S. during this process or at any other time, make sure you bring in your I-20 or DS-2019 to our office for a travel endorsement for your re-entry to the U.S.