University of Houston-Victoria

International Programs

Transferring from UHV to Another School in the US

As much as we love having you here at UHV we realize that students sometimes transfer out to other Universities or Colleges for various reasons. If you are beginning this process the information below will help get you started.

Step 1: Please provide an acceptance letter from the U.S. institution you plan to transfer to

Step 2: Please provide us with written notice indicating the date you wish the transfer to happen.