Software and Resources
Information Technology provides the following software and resources to all (active?) students at no cost to you. Please click the links below for additional information.
- Office 365
- Access to Microsoft's Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Suite of software.
- Apps, cloud, download, or a combination. The choice is yours.
- Get your team on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing.
- Collaborate on files with built-in Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Read&Write Gold
- Improve reading and writing confidence. Our Read&Write family of literacy software makes the web, documents and files more accessible - any time, any place, and on any platform or device. It's great for people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties, or anyone whose first language isn't English.
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Imagine, Dreamspark and MSDNAA)
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching currently only available to select courses and classes each semester.
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching connects students with the tools, resources and experiences they need to elevate their skills for today's working world.
Zoom is real time group collaboration software that comes with some of the following features:
- Simultaneous screen sharing
- Annotation and co-annotation
- Break out rooms
- Visit uhv.zoom.us and login with your uhv email address and password. All UHV faculty, staff, and students are eligible for a basic Zoom account.
- Faculty inquiries should be directed to Bev Hoerig.
- Please understand that the usage of Zoom licenses (not content) may be audited by IT staff and the license may be reallocated due to non-use.
- Adjuncts who are teaching in non-consecutive semesters will need to request a license upon their return to teaching.
ListServ is a type of email list management software that simplifies the ability to create and maintain email lists. It allows list owners to send email messages to specific lists of individuals while giving the recipients an option to remain subscribed or unsubscribe from the list.
To view a complete list of all the student listservs, subscribe or unsubscribe, please log into JagSpace and click on the ListServ tile pinned to the top row of the landing page.