Software and Resources
Information Technology provides the following software and resources to all (active?) students at no cost to you. Please click the links below for additional information.
- Office 365
- Access to Microsoft's Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Suite of software.
- Apps, cloud, download, or a combination. The choice is yours.
- Read&Write Gold
- Improve reading and writing confidence. Our Read&Write family of literacy software makes the web, documents and files more accessible - any time, any place, and on any platform or device. It's great for people with dyslexia and other learning difficulties, or anyone whose first language isn't English.
- Microsoft Imagine (formerly Dreamspark and MSDNAA)
- Imagine is currently only available to select courses and classes each semester.
- Microsoft Imagine connects students with the tools, resources and experiences they need to elevate their skills for today's working world.