The UHV Testing Center provides a variety of testing services to UHV students and prospective students, staff, and faculty in both Victoria and Katy. The Testing Center coordinates tests with departments at UHV, education companies, and government agencies.
Exams offered at the UHV Testing Center:
- TSI Assessment
- Nelson-Denny Reading Tests
- Master's Comprehensive Exams
- TCEQ Occupational Licensing
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
Appointments are always required. Click on the exam for more information and to register.
We also offer makeup exams and academic tests for students with disabilities, both of which require coordination with your professor. Please use the test request form to schedule these exams. We work closely with the Office of Disability Services to ensure students receive the appropriate accommodations.
For the below tests, you'll need to register with an external company:
Testing Policies and Procedures
- Requests for proctors for students with disabilities, makeup, or ITV exams must be made at least seven (7) business days in advance of the test date. Proctors are not guaranteed for requests made six or fewer days before the date of the test, although every effort will be made to find a proctor.
- Faculty must use either the Testing Referral Form or online form in order to request a proctor or testing appointment. Other types of requests will not be treated as official requests.
- Flexibility on time and/or day of the test may be required during peak times (midterms and finals).
- The Testing Center does not proctor regularly scheduled exams (including midterms or finals) unless they are ITV exams.
- Appointments are always mandatory. Appointments must be made at least seven (7) business days before the test date. Space is not guaranteed after this deadline.
- It is the student’s responsibility to request taking a test in the Testing Center with their professor.
- We do not offer walk-in testing appointments.
- Students with a documented disability must have testing accommodations approved through the Office of Disability Services. Once approved, students with disabilities must meet with the Testing Coordinator as soon as possible to schedule exams (Academic Testing for Students Form) and arrange appropriate accommodations.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Office Location (Directions):
Cell phones and other electronic communication or photographic devices are prohibited in testing rooms. Possession or use of cell phones or other devices may result in your dismissal from the testing room and the voiding of your test score. If you're taking a standardized test (e.g., TExES/ExCET, MAT, or BTLPT), please read your admission ticket and other registration materials carefully.