SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: TSIA and Nelson-Denny is available online.
TCEQ, PearsonVUE, MAT, and Correspondence appointments are unavailable through December 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Services available for faculty:
- Assistance with ITV or Large Class Proctoring
- Accommodated Exam Proctoring
- Makeup Exam Proctoring
NEW! Submit proctoring requests for Makeup Exams, Students with Testing Accommodations, and ITV/Large Classes directly to RegisterBlast.
First, enroll here. Within one business day, Testing Services will complete account setup and then you will be able to submit your requests with the following link. A short tutorial is available here. Please allow one business day for review. Once approved, students may register online for an appointment. Notifications are sent when students register, and complete their appointment.
Questions? Contact us.
Testing Policies and Procedures
- Requests for proctors for students with accommodations, makeup exams, ITV classes, or large class administrations must be made at least seven (7) business days in advance of the test date. Proctors are not guaranteed for requests made six or fewer days before the date of the test, although every effort will be made to find a proctor.
- Faculty must use either the online form or RegisterBlast in order to request a proctor or testing appointment. Other types of requests will not be treated as official requests.
- Rosters must be submitted unless instructor is present (large class administrations).
- Students, including ITV classes, must have a valid, unexpired photo ID (Paw Pass, Driver's License, State ID, Passport, or other government-issued photo ID) to test.
- Flexibility on time and/or day of the test may be required during peak times (midterms and finals).
- All UHV exams administered in Blackboard must be taken through Respondus Lockdown Browser or another lockdown application. Testing Services will not proctor any UHV exams, at the Testing Center or off-site, that are not setup for a Lockdown application such as Respondus Lockdown Browser.
- Testing Services does not proctor regularly scheduled exams, including midterms or finals, unless they are ITV exams or the instructor needs additional help with a large administration.