The UHV Testing Services provides a variety of testing services to UHV students and prospective students, staff, and faculty in Victoria, Texas. Testing Services coordinates tests with departments at UHV, education companies, and government agencies.
Exams and services offered at the Testing Center in Victoria:
- Accommodated Testing
- Accuplacer ESL
- Department Comprehensive Exams
- Correspondence Proctoring for Other Institutions
- ITV/Large Class Proctoring for UHV Instructors
- Make-up Testing
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Nelson-Denny Reading Test
- Remote Testing for Accuplacer Exams
- Test Registration for the School of Education Qualifying Exams
- TCEQ Occupational Licensing CBT Exams
- TSI Assessment
For more information, please select the exam or service from the list on the left.
Cell phones, watches, and other electronic communication or photographic devices are prohibited in testing rooms and should be stored in a locker at the testing center or in your vehicle. Possession or use of cell phones or other devices in the testing room may result in dismissal and the voiding of test score(s). If taking a standardized test (e.g., TExES/ExCET, MAT, or BTLPT), please read admission ticket and other registration materials carefully as they contain specific instructions about your appointment.
Note: Consult your admission ticket to learn the location of your exam.
Questions and Contact Information: Call (361) 485-4500 or email Testing@uhv.edu