High School Arduino Camp
In this camp you will use an Arduino microcontroller to dive in programming and electrical engineering. The camp is a great opportunity for those who have interest in coding to start writing their programs and develop some problem-solving skills. Campers will be able to design electrical circuits and sensors, and program them using the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
Using the Arduino IDE, you will write programs to perform multiple projects.
- The Engineering design process.
- The Arduino board (hardware) and the Arduino IDE (software).
- To Build electrical circuits using Arduino & electrical engineering.
- Coding in the Arduino Programming Language.
- To Build and control a robot using the Arduino board.
The Camp is made possible by a grant from Alcoa Foundation.
Camp dates: Every week day from 5:00pm to 7:00pm except Monday, Starting from 11/09/2021 until 12/02/2021
There are no camp sessions on the week of Thanksgiving
- The parental consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian for each student. Release and Indemnification Agreement
- The photograph consent form must be either signed, or declined by a parent or guardian (Image Authorization).