Assistance for Hurricane Harvey Disaster
GETTING DISASTER HELP FROM SBA WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- SBA offers low-interest disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, most private nonprofit organizations, homeowners and renters.
- Businesses may borrow up to $2 million for any combination of property damage or economic injury.
- SBA offers low-interest working capital loans (called Economic Injury Disaster Loans) to small businesses, small businesses engaged in aquaculture and most private nonprofit organizations of all sizes having difficulty meeting obligations as a result of the disaster.
- Begin by registering with FEMA, registering online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov, is the quickest way to register for FEMA assistance. Or you may call (800) 621-3362.
After you register with FEMA
- Apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA’s secure website at: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela.
- Apply in person at any Disaster Recovery Center and receive personal, one-on-one help from an SBA representative. For additional information or to find a location near you visit our website at: http://www.sba.gov/disaster or call SBA at (800) 659-2955. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing may call (800) 877-8339.
Small Business Resources
Get the News
Subscribe and get great Small Business and Community Development News Everyday
Common County and State Websites
- Business Start Up Guide
- Apply for an Employer Identification Number (IRS)
- Texas Online Tax Registration Application
- Texas Cottage Food
- Do You Need A State License? (TDLR)
- Environmental Permits and Licenses You Might Need (TCEQ)
- Aransas County
- Bee County
- Calhoun County
- Dewitt County
- Goliad County
- Gonzales County
- Jackson County
- Karnes County
- Lavaca County
- Refugio County
- Victoria County