Set Up Password Recovery Questions
Office 365 is the preferred self-service password recovery system. You will be required to set up your password recovery options in Office 365 the first time you log in.
You must know your current password in order to set up your recovery options.
- Login to the Office 365 site using your full email address (IDNumber@uhv.edu) and password.
- Choose and configure 2 of the 3 available options for password recovery.
Once you have configured your password recovery options you will be logged into Office 365.
At any point you may change your password recovery options by following the steps below.
- Navigate to http://myapps.microsoft.com/ .
- After a successful log in, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select 'Profile'.
- Select 'Change' next to the authentication option you wish to change.
- Update and change as needed.