Accounts and Passwords
First Time Account Setup
Before you are able to use your UHV account:
- You must log into Office 365 to change your default password. Please follow these instructions to setup your student account. At this time passwords can also be changed or reset via JagSpace.
- Create a new password.
- Setup account recovery options in Office 365. You will only be required to setup your account recovery options the first time you log in.
Find your UHV student ID number: My User ID
Helpful Direct Links
- Forgot your password - Request a new password. You must have setup your password recovery options to use this feature.
- Change your password – You must know your current password in order to change it
- Change your password recovery options – You must know your current password in order to change these options
- Check Your Account Status - Check for an expired password or account expiration
- Find My User ID (Student ID #) - Use to get your UHV Student ID if you have forgotten it. You will be required to enter in your full name, date of birth, and email address.