Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo


Select Language

University Policies Governing Student Life

Paw Pass

The Paw Pass is the official UHV Student ID and is used, if applicable to the student, for the following services at UHV:

There are two options to get a New or Replacement Paw Pass:

  1. Pickup Option - Visit Jaguar Hall Room 1013. This office is open Monday-Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM. You must bring a government issued ID (i.e. a Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Student ID, etc.) when requesting a Paw Pass card.
  2. Online Request - Request a new or replacement by going to JagSync. After completing the online request the card will be mailed out within 1-2 business days.

No one other than to whom the card is issued may use the ID card for any reason. The Paw Pass is the property of the University of Houston-Victoria and may be revoked at any time by the University.

If you have any questions regarding the Paw Pass Card you can contact Kim Pickens by calling 361-485-4499.