Skip to main content
Jaguar Logo

Majors and Degrees

Adult and Higher Education, MEd
Higher Education

Education and Health Professions

If you currently work in a higher education setting—perhaps as faculty, staff, an advisor, student affairs professional, or administrator—the Master of Education in adult and higher education, higher education track, might be for you.