Transferring to UHV has many advantages. You can transfer to a residential campus to complete your bachelor’s degree while enjoying “college life” on campus, you can transfer as a non traditional student and take advantage of flexible class schedules that cater to your busy life, or you can transfer to complete your degree online.
Our Transfer Chats are designed as a virtual environment where you can learn about transferring to UHV, chat with our transfer specialists about transferring credits and transfer plans, and get answers to all of your questions!
Transfer with three easy steps:
- Find the transfer plan to your desired program
- Complete the application
- Start classes to finish at UHV
Attend a session:
- June 16th – 11-Noon: Transfer Your Technical Degree to UHV
- June 17th – 12-1p.m.: Become a Certified Teacher
- July 14th - 12-1p.m.: Become a Certified Teacher
- July 15th – 5-6 p.m.: Transfer Your Technical Degree to UHV
Classes begin soon!
Summer semester: June 1
Fall semester: August 24Register to Attend Our