- Add/Drop Form (online only)
- Appeal to Graduate Form
- Authorization To Release Educational Records
- Change of Primary Name (online only)
- Course Credit Petition (online only)
- Diploma Replacement Request
- Enrollment Degree Verification Request
- Permission to Release Records to Victoria College
- Reinstatement Form
- Request to Withhold Public Information
- Records appeal form
- - For Former Students With No Active UHV Email
- Tuition and Refund Appeal Form
- Tuition Rebate For Qualified Undergraduates
You will need the following items to request transcripts:
- Student ID and Password
- Navigate and log-in to myUHV
- Choose Self-Service
- Choose Academic Records
- Select unofficial or official transcripts and follow instructions
- Official transcripts are typically processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A maximum of three (3) official transcripts will be issued per request.
For additional assistance contact Student Records at (361)570-4368 (Victoria area) or toll free (877)970-4848 ext. 4368 (outside Victoria)
For students without an active UHV email account please complete, sign (must bear the student's signature) and submit a Transcript Request Form by or fax to (361)580-5545.
Go to your myUHV Self-Service and click on Degree Progress/Graduation > Apply for Graduation.