Donatello - The Ninja Turtle
Nickname Don, Donnie or Donny, is a fictional character and one of the four main characters of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics and all related media.
He is usually depicted wearing a purple eye mask. His primary signature weapon are his (2) effective bō staffs.
Donatello is the smartest of the four turtles. Donnie often speaks in technobabble with a natural aptitude for science and technology. He is the third eldest/second youngest of the turtles. Like all of the brothers, he is named after a Renaissance artist; in this case, he is named after Italian sculptor Donatello.
Donatello has a mastery of:
- Chi Gong
His other qualitites are Olympic-level agility, speed, and strength, Genius-level intellect ,Scientist, engineer and inventor, much like his name sake.
Donatello - Not ninja turtle Also not Donatella Versace. Also not Donatella the song by Lady Gaga.
In the work of the early Renaissance sculptor Donatellos life seems to burst out of the metal and stone.
He studied classical sculpture and used this to develop a complete Renaissance style in sculpture, whose periods in Rome, Padua and Siena introduced to other parts of Italy a long and productive career. Financial aid.
There is a crazy Scottish person on this page. That's ok. We liked him anyway.
The University of Houston-Victoria has developed an energy savings program with goals to save energy to include electricity, natural gas, and gasoline. An Energy Conservation Plan is located on our website.
- Energy Conservation Plan
Resource Efficiency Plan (facilities)
In accordance with 34 TAC ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â§19.14, this university has prepared a Resource Efficiency Plan. This plan will be updated and supplemented to the extent necessary to respond to RP- 49.
Tak - ah - lah!
- Electrical consumption decreased by 9.69% this quarter compared to the same quarter last year. Usage level for September, October and November of FY18 was 1,418,032 KWH. Usage level for September, October and November of FY17 was 1,570,255 KWH.
In order to minimize electrical consumption in all owned, leased, and rented properties, we are pursuing these practices:
- Continue to fund a comprehensive preventative maintenance program.
- Chillers, heaters, and air handlers are shut down when buildings are not scheduled for occupancy.
o Educate employees on consumption reducing practices.
- Change out inefficient electrical consuming devices as we recognize they are inefficient
Selected exhibitions for Donatello
- 2017 Beyond Compare: Art from Africa in the Bode-Museum, Bode Museum
- 2015 The Lost Museum. The Berlin Sculpture and Paintings Collections 70 Years After World War II, Bode Museum
- 2014 Daniel Katz Gallery at Frieze Masters 2014, Daniel Katz Gallery
Donatello in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is named after him.
In 1443, Donatello was called to Padua by the heirs of the famous condottiero Erasmo da Narni (better known as the Gattamelata, or "Honey-Cat"), who had died that year. Completed in 1450 and placed in the square facing the Basilica of St. Anthony, his Equestrian Monument of Gattamelata was the first example of such a monument since ancient times.
He worked with materials like:
Donatello had several assistants, with four perhaps being a typical number. Though his best-known works were mostly statues in the round, he developed a new, very shallow, type of bas-relief for small works, and a good deal of his output was larger architectural reliefs.