UHV CMS Training Homepage
3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar (Can easily reduce to 3/4 cup; substitute in 1 or 2 Tbsp of honey)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1½ cups of all-purpose flour
½ cup of chopped almonds; optional
No need for a mixer for this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). With a wooden spoon or a wire whisk, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking powder and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
(If adding almonds you can add them either to the mix or sprinkle over the top midway through baking.)
Yield: Makes one loaf.
UHV Jaguars Page
The Staff Council will have an Executive Board composed of (1) a Chair, (2) a Vice-Chair, (3) a Secretary, (4) the Past Chair of the Staff Council, (5) at least two at-large members from the Victoria campus staff, and (6) at least two at-large members from the Katy campus staff, and (7) University System Staff Executive Council (USSEC) Member at large.
DeLorean Ipsum Text Generator
Alright, okay. Alright, there she is, George. Just go in there and invite her. Don't tell me. Uh, you want me to buy a subscription to the Saturday Evening Post? Uh, Doc. Yes, yes, I'm George, George McFly, and I'm your density. I mean, I'm your destiny. God dammit, I'm late.
I gotta go, uh, I gotta go. Thanks very much, it was wonderful, you were all great. See you all later, much later. What do you mean you've seen this, it's brand new. C'mon, c'mon. My god, they found me. I don't know how but they found me. Run for it, Marty. My god, they found me. I don't know how but they found me. Run for it, Marty. Yeah, he's right here.
Jesus. Yeah, he's right here. Yeah. Hey, McFly, I thought I told you never to come in here. Well it's gonna cost you. How much money you got on you? Marty you gotta come back with me.
Well, you mean, it makes perfect sense. Alright, McFly, you're asking for it, and now you're gonna get it. I still don't understand, how am I supposed to go to the dance with her, if she's already going to the dance with you. Hello, hello, anybody home? Think, McFly, think. I gotta have time to get them re-typed. Do you realize what would happen if I hand in my reports in your handwriting. I'll get fired. You wouldn't want that to happen would you? Would you? Good morning, Mom. Oh, Marty, I almost forgot, Jennifer Parker called.
Yeah, it's in the back. Mayor Goldie Wilson, I like the sound of that. Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads. That's him. Listen, Doc, you know there's something I haven't told you about the night we made that tape.
Hi, Marty. Hey, hey listen guys. Look, I don't wanna mess with no reefer addicts, okay? Let's get you into a radiation suit, we must prepare to reload. She's just trying to keep you respectable. Leave her alone, you bastard.
Training Page 101
About the program
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the exciting and growing financial investment sector? If so, the Graduate Certificate in Finance and Investments at the University of Houston-Victoria is a great alternative to consider. You will have an opportunity to take advanced graduate-level courses and increase and refine your knowledge of the finance and investment world. Typing the text in the website.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the exciting and growing financial investment sector? If so, the Graduate Certificate in Finance and Investments at the University of Houston-Victoria.
Through the Graduate Certificate in Finance and Investments, you will enjoy the benefits of additional credentials without having to dedicate time and money to a full master’s program.
A graduate certificate will give you a leg up in the professional world and help you stand out from other candidates. If you want to increase your hire-ability or expand your skillset when it comes to handling investments and corporate financial matters, this program is an excellent fit for you.
2021-2022 TEACH Grant Consideration Form
|Class Description||Department Name||Course Number||Section Number||Term|
|Technology and Problem Solving||COSC||1301||27429||Fall 2019|
|Technology and Problem Solving||COSC||1301||27430||Fall 2019|
|Technology and Problem Solving||COSC||1301||27431||Fall 2019|
|Technology and Problem Solving||COSC||1301||27432||Fall 2019|
|Adv Psychopath & Psychopharm||COUN||6343||27128||Fall 2019|
Content Management Training Notes
Keywords - Enter a minimum of 5 and maxium of 10 keywords taken from the first paragraph of content.
Deleted items – These will be in the recycle bin for about a month. Contact Eric to recover accidental deletes.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms but do NOT have a positive test or a diagnosis:
- If you are at work, go home immediately and avoid coming into close contact with anyone.
- Contact your supervisor as soon as possible to notify him.
- Contact your health care provider for diagnosis, treatment and/or testing, as necessary. (If you are a BCBSTX HealthSelect participant, telehealth virtual visits are available to you at no cost.)
- Visit the Human Resources FMLA page on the UHV intranet and contact your HR benefits team to discuss your leave options.
- Continue to monitor your symptoms.
- If you undergo a test for COVID-19 and you test positive, notify your supervisor of this development and resubmit the Diagnosis or Symptoms Reporting form to report your positive test result and follow the protocols below for a positive test.
- You may return to campus:
- If your symptoms are a result of a pre-existing medical condition; or
- Your health care provider has advised that you have an alternative medical diagnosis that is unrelated to COVID-19 and you are no longer contagious; or
- At least 24 hours have passed since your last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in symptoms; and, at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
NOTE: If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine within the last seven days and you have experienced side effects, you may return to campus if at least 24 hours have passed since your last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in symptoms, AND you have had no known exposure to someone with COVID-19.
Training Heading One
The Department of Student Life hosts its first RISE Diversity Conference. This day-long conference allows students to learn new skills, make new connections, and assists them in creating supportive and affirming spaces for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ individuals to thrive. Add in new content.
|Location||PC Name||IP Address|
Degree Program: Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
The Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology is a 120 - 124-hour program to be competed in four years. This degree prepares students to become professionals in various specializations, such as teaching physical education in the public-school system at the elementary and secondary level (EC-12 all level Texas teaching certificate in physical education), such as teaching physical education in the public school system at the elementary and secondary level, exercise sports science, pre-allied health, and sport management.
- Internship program that provides students with real-world, practical experience.
- Our program prepares students for the National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach certification exam.
- Faculty and student
- Brand new kinesiology research and sports performance facilities.
- Small classes.
- UHV’s kinesiology program is one of eight Texas schools recognized by the National Strength and Conditioning Association for Strength and Conditioning.
Learn about our new Undergraduate Student Scholarship.