Training Page 101
About the program
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the exciting and growing financial investment sector? If so, the Graduate Certificate in Finance and Investments at the University of Houston-Victoria is a great alternative to consider. You will have an opportunity to take advanced graduate-level courses and increase and refine your knowledge of the finance and investment world. Typing the text in the website.
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the exciting and growing financial investment sector? If so, the Graduate Certificate in Finance and Investments at the University of Houston-Victoria.
Through the Graduate Certificate in Finance and Investments, you will enjoy the benefits of additional credentials without having to dedicate time and money to a full master’s program.
A graduate certificate will give you a leg up in the professional world and help you stand out from other candidates. If you want to increase your hire-ability or expand your skillset when it comes to handling investments and corporate financial matters, this program is an excellent fit for you.
Content Management Training Notes
Keywords - Enter a minimum of 5 and maxium of 10 keywords taken from the first paragraph of content.
Deleted items – These will be in the recycle bin for about a month. Contact Eric to recover accidental deletes.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms but do NOT have a positive test or a diagnosis:
- If you are at work, go home immediately and avoid coming into close contact with anyone.
- Contact your supervisor as soon as possible to notify him.
- Contact your health care provider for diagnosis, treatment and/or testing, as necessary. (If you are a BCBSTX HealthSelect participant, telehealth virtual visits are available to you at no cost.)
- Visit the Human Resources FMLA page on the UHV intranet and contact your HR benefits team to discuss your leave options.
- Continue to monitor your symptoms.
- If you undergo a test for COVID-19 and you test positive, notify your supervisor of this development and resubmit the Diagnosis or Symptoms Reporting form to report your positive test result and follow the protocols below for a positive test.
- You may return to campus:
- If your symptoms are a result of a pre-existing medical condition; or
- Your health care provider has advised that you have an alternative medical diagnosis that is unrelated to COVID-19 and you are no longer contagious; or
- At least 24 hours have passed since your last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in symptoms; and, at least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared.
NOTE: If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine within the last seven days and you have experienced side effects, you may return to campus if at least 24 hours have passed since your last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications and improvement in symptoms, AND you have had no known exposure to someone with COVID-19.