UHV Title IX Resources
The Title IX Office is available with or without a formal complaint to discuss services and policies. The Title IX Coordinator is Rebecca Lake and she is located in University West 116, and available by phone at (361) 570-4835.
Interim services are available through the Title IX Office and can include housing changes, academic adjustments, on-campus workplace reassignments, security escorts or plans, no-contact orders, information about local medical providers and more.
The Title IX Office provides resources and policy guidance to students, faculty, staff and visitors. The Title IX Office also provides periodic training to campus constituents on issues of sexual misconduct, prevention and response.
The UHV Counseling Center is available free to students to provide confidential counseling services at University West 132 or by calling 361-570-4135. The Employee Assistance Program is available with counseling and referral services at (713) 500-3327 or (800) 346-3549 (toll free) for benefits-eligible employees, faculty and staff.
Always call 911 in an emergency, or contact campus security for a non-emergency at:
361-570-HELP or 361-570-4357 (Victoria) or 281-396-3777 (Katy)
Victoria Area Resources
- Sexual Assault and Family Violence Hotline (361) 573-4357
- Text Line (361) 433-1587
- Phone (361) 575-7842
- Toll Free (888) 575-7842
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency Email: email@example.com
Houston Area Resources
- 24 hour hotline: (281)342-4357 or toll-free 1-888-427-3650
- Email general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domestic Violence 24 hour hotline: (713)528-2121
- Rape Crisis 24 hour hotline: (713)528-7273