University of Houston-Victoria

Texas Public Information Act

How to Get Help

How to Find Additional Information About the Act

For more information about the Act, you may wish to refer to the 2016 Public Information Act Handbook published by the Office of the Attorney General of Texas ("OAG") or the OAG's Texas Public Information Act poster - English version, or the Spanish version.

How to Get a Copy of Transcripts or Other Student Information

In order to receive a copy of University transcripts or other student information, you should contact the registrar’s office as opposed to submitting a Texas Public Information Act request.

Transcript Requests:

You will need the following items to request transcripts:

  • Student ID and Password


  • Navigate and log-in to My UHV.
  • Choose Self-Service.
  • Choose Academic Records.
  • Select unofficial or official transcripts and follow instructions.
  • Official transcripts are typically processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A maximum of three (3) official transcripts will be issued per request.

For additional assistance contact Student Solutions at (361)573-0000 (Victoria area) or toll free (800)687-3738 (outside Victoria)