The mission of Success Coaches is to help students acquire the skills and confidence necessary to succeed in higher education by providing support and connecting them to resources.
- Increase visibility of Student Success Coaches on campus while drawing attention to services provided by the Success Center.
- Provide freshmen and sophomores with an exceptional advising experience.
- Increase retention of all students through the Academic Success Referral (ASR) system.
- Help students hone the skills necessary to be successful in college.
- Improve students communication skills..
- Encourage campus and community involvement.
- Help students set attainable goals and formulate plans to achieve them.