University of Houston-Victoria

Student Records

Official / Unofficial Transcripts

Transcript Requests:

You will need the following items to request transcripts:

  • Student ID and Password

Instructions - Official Transcripts:

  • Navigate and log-in to myUHV
  • Choose Self-Service
  • Choose Academic Records
  • Select Request Official Transcript and follow instructions.
  • A maximum of three (3) transcripts will be issued per day at no charge.
  • Students can arrange for special delivery services through a third-party carrier.  The Registrar will have authority to deny unreasonable requests, an the university reserves the right to reinstate any/all fees at any time.  
  • Transcript requests received during the final exam period will be processed after final grades are posted.

For additional assistance contact Student Records at (361)570-4368 (Victoria area) or toll free (877)970-4848 ext. 4368 (outside Victoria)

For students without an active UHV email account please complete, sign (must bear the student's signature) and submit a Transcript Request Form by or fax to (361)580-5545.  The same maximum of three (3) transcripts per day apply.

Instructions - Unofficial Transcripts:

  • Navigate and log-in to myUHV
  • Choose Self-Service
  • Choose Academic Records
  • Select View Unofficial Transcript and follow instructions.
  • Requests for unofficial transcripts may be submitted using the Transcript Request Form (see above).  The same maximum of three (3) transcripts per day apply.