- Add/Drop Form (online only)
- Appeal to Graduate Form
- Authorization To Release Educational Records (FERPA Form)
- Change of Primary Name (online only)
Appropriate documentation is required to process a change of primary name.
- Marriage — Copy of marriage license or SSN card
- Divorce — Copy of divorce decree or SSN card
- Remarriage — Copy of marriage license or SSN card
- Court Order — Copy of court order
- Other — Explanation of name change and supporting documentation
- Course Credit Petition (online only)
- Diploma Replacement Request
- Enrollment Degree Verification Request
- Military Service Credit Request
- Permission to Release Records to Victoria College
- Reinstatement Form
- Request to Withhold Public Information
- Records appeal form
- Tuition and Refund Appeal Form
- Tuition Rebate For Qualified Undergraduates
Get a free PDF reader to read these forms
If you need assistance completing these forms email us or call (361) 570-4368.
Note: Effective 8/16/2021, Student Records no longer provides copies of immunization records. Students must make copies of records at time of submission to the Admissions Office OR contact their Health Care Provider.