Marketing & Communications Approval Process for Graphic Designs
Prior to posting marketing materials on campus, you will need approval by the Marketing and Communications (M&C) Department. For approval of a graphic design (11”x17” poster, digital slide, social media, logo, etc.), please follow these steps.
- Log in to https://uhv.workamajig.com/ with your UHV username and password.
- Once logged in, select the blue plus sign, next to Project Requests, on the left side of the page.
- When the Request a Project page pops up, select the Approvals tab. You can submit one or multiple graphics at a time.
- Fill in the details that contain a red dot and make sure to indicate what you are requesting to be approved in the project description.
- After your graphic(s) has been submitted, M&C will review the content, within 48 hours, and will either approve or deny it. If it’s denied, changes will be sent in order for it to be approved and you will need to resubmit it through Workamajig once the changes are complete.
- Once digital slides are approved, they will automatically be deployed on campus by M&C.
- If you are a student organization, the submitted graphics will also be sent to the Student Life Department for event approval, and approved posters will be printed and stamped by Student Life.