Renew Your Student Organization Every Year
At the beginning of each academic year, student organizations are required to renew/update their student organization’s JagSync profile to maintain University recognition. You must be an officer or advisor to complete renewal updates and you will have to have a personal profile with JagSync. If you have not created one, you will be prompted to do so upon login to the site. The University of Houston-Victoria uses an authenticated login that requires your UHV ID and password.
Sign-in to JagSync
- Enter your UHV email ID and password.
- Once in JagSync, click on your organization name under My Memberships.
- Then, click the “Manage Organization” box in the top right corner.
- You will then select the “Re-Register This Organization” option in the middle of the page.
- Follow the instruction.
- Organizations will be required to provide the names of at least five (5) current members, including the President, Vice President and Treasurer, and the name of the faculty/staff advisor.
- You will also need to include a copy of changes and/or additions to the organization’s constitution.
- Once you submit, a request for renewal will be sent to the Department of Student Life. It may take up to five days for your organization’s renewals to be approved.
If you have any questions about renewing your student organization, please contact Freddie Cantu at (361) 485-4474.