Residential Meal Plans
Lifestyle 19 Meal Plan
The Lifestyle 19 meal plan gives students 19 all-you-care-to-eat meals per week. Meals do not carry forward from meal to meal, day to day, or week to week. Meals are not transferable and the plan expires at the end of each semester.
Lifestyle 160 Meal Plan
The Lifestyle 160 meal plan gives students 160 all-you-care-to-eat meals that can be used as desired throughout the semester. Meals are not transferable and the plan expires at the end of each semester.
- Freshman students are required to live in student housing and purchase the Lifestyle 19 meal plan.
- Sophomore students living in student housing are required to purchase a meal plan as well, but have the option to choose either the Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160 meal plan.
- Junior, Senior, and Graduate students living in student housing are no longer required to purchase a residential meal plan. However, they can purchase either a Lifestyle 19 or a Lifestyle 160 residential meal plan, or any block meal plan option if they would like to do so.
For any questions regarding a residential meal plan (Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160), please contact the Student Billing at (361) 570-4833, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Student Billing, located in the University West Building, Room 113.
Please Note: Junior, Senior, and Graduate residential students and all non-residential students may purchase meal plans at the following locations:
- Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160 - purchase through the Student Billing located in the University West building, Room 113 (Campus Maps).
- Block Meal Plan
- Residential students can purchase through Student Billing, located in the University West Building, Room 113, or by calling (361) 570-4833.
- Non-residential students can purchase block meal plans through Student Billing, directly through Dining Services at Jaguar Hall, or by calling Dining Services at (361) 485-4406.
- For more information about block meal plans options and prices please visit Housing and Dining Rates.