Scholarship Oversight Committee
The Scholarship Oversight Committee was reorganized beginning the Fall 2018 term for general scholarships.
- Oversees University policy on matters related to institutional scholarships, such as evaluating scholarship award amounts, scholarship application processing, etc.
- Advises scholarship program objectives consistent with the University strategic plan.
- Reviews scholarship criteria and awards consistent with donor requests.
- Reviews the selection of scholarship recipients.
- Lashon Williams, Financial Aid Director, Chair (non-voting)
- John Bochat, Financial Aid Specialist
- Debbie George, Financial Aid Specialist
- Yun Wan, Professor, School of Arts & Sciences
- Roselia Alaniz, Associate Professor, School of Education, Health Professions & Human Development
- Yingxu Kuang, Associate Professor, School of Business Administration
- Jesse Pisors, VP for Advancement & External Relations
- Billy Lagal, Director of Admissions & Recruitment
- Erin Goodwin, Comptroller
- Dr. Jose Cantu, VP for Enrollment Management (non-voting)