If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally-identifying information, or fill out a form that submits this information to us electronically, we may combine the information collected from you with information available within the university or from third parties to provide you with better service. We may redirect your message to another government agency or person who is in a better position to answer your question.
For site management functions, information is collected for analysis and statistical purposes. We do not report or use this information in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not release it to any outside parties unless legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
We use log analysis tools to create summary statistics, which are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
UHV Web Policy
The University of Houston-Victoria (UHV) Web Services department makes every effort to ensure that all content hosted on UHV web servers is generally accessible to all individuals in some form, regardless of any disability.
- All web content must comply with current UHV Web Policies and Guidelines.
NOTE: Due to the evolving nature of UHV, technology, and the World Wide Web, UHV Web Policies and Guidelines are subject to change.
- All questions and concerns regarding UHV Web Policies and Guidelines should be directed to Webmaster@UHV.edu.
- UHV Web Policies and Guidelines are based on compliance with the laws, regulations, policies, and standards as stated in the following documents:
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Texas Dept. of Information Resources (DIR) Standards Review and Recommendations Publications (SRRPUBs)
- Texas Administrative Code (TAC) Chapter 206: State Websites.
- Particularly, Subchapter C: Institution of Higher Education Websites.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Baseball vs. Wiley College - 4/16/2014
AZL Bake Sale - 4/17/2014
SBA Building a Better Credit Portfolio - 4/17/2014
Baseball vs. Wiley College - 4/17/2014
Baseball vs. (RV) LSU - Alexandria - 4/18/2014
Baseball vs. (RV) LSU - Alexandria - 4/19/2014
More Texas high school seniors considering UHV - 04/11/2014
Spring Nursing Forum to discuss health collaboration - 04/10/2014