President’s Regional Advisory Board
PRAB Members 2021-2022
The University of Houston-Victoria President’s Regional Advisory Board (PRAB) serves as UHV’s principal advisory body.
Its mission is to strengthen and advance the university and its programs, and to provide counsel for its strategic direction.
To accomplish this mission, the board and its members will:
- bring an external perspective that assists university officials in strategic planning;
- advise the president on matters of interest to regional stakeholders;
- provide responses to ideas and or initiatives;
- act as liaisons between the university and its constituencies to raise the awareness of UHV in the region; and
- support development efforts of the university and develop resources that enhance the university’s priorities.