Items of Interest
Here are some items that may be of interest to community members and UHV faculty, staff and students:
- Annual Reports
- Long Range Strategic Plan 2016-2021
- Long Range Strategic Plan Tracking
- Past Presidents
- Opportunities for All
- UH System Accountability Reports and Progress Cards
- UH System Legislative Request
UHV President Bob Glenn is available to speak at or attend campus and community events. In addition to UHV topics, Dr. Glenn can give the following speeches: “Sherlock Holmes: The First CSI,” “Leadership Lessons From Lincoln,” “Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” and “The Value of Higher Education.” Please email a minimum of two weeks in advance of the event to allow appropriate arrangements to be made.
UHV Collegiality Statement
The University of Houston-Victoria (UHV) is dedicated to providing students educational, leadership and social opportunities. In order to sustain these opportunities, we support a safe, caring and respectful atmosphere.
As a higher education institution, we recognize that respective disagreement and diversity of thought are necessary elements of a vibrant, healthy university setting. We value all members of the Jaguar community and aspire to support the health and well-being of all by cultivating the following behaviors:
- Respect others. Jaguars are respectful of the beliefs, opinions and experiences of others. Freedom of expression is critical to a university environment and is best preserved when we proactively acknowledge the rights of others to hold their own views.
- Act with kindness. We treat others with consideration and are mindful of how our actions and words might affect others.
- Be supportive. Encouragement of others is commonplace at UHV. We acknowledge individuals’ contributions and are willing to lend a helping hand when needed.
- Welcome everyone. We keep an open mind, encourage diverse opinions and strive to provide an inclusive environment for all.
- Think the best. We may not always agree, but we prefer to believe that we are all trying to do the right thing. Jaguars are patient and flexible with others.