International Students of UHV
International Programs will continue to review applicaions and grant admissions to students. However, UHV is working hard at their best to ensure students admissions to the university is completed accurately in a timely manner. We request that you be patient and allow UHV 3-5 business days to review and process immigration documents and admissions related documents. All application materials must be sent via attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your UHV ID and all other concerns, questions and inquiries must be directed to email@example.com All students arriving to campus from abroad must follow the UHV Travel Guidelines and Return to Campus Guidelines
We are pleased that you are interested in studying at the University of Houston-Victoria. International students have been an integral part of the University since its inception. UHV is committed to enrolling a student body that includes students from around the world. The interactions among students with different backgrounds and experiences create a dynamic environment in which to learn and live. International students thrive at UHV. At both the undergraduate and graduate level, we have students representing over 25 countries, bringing a highly-diverse global community to our campus.
Members of our International Programs Staff specialize in understanding educational systems from countries around the world and will consider your application within the context of the resources available to you. We recognize the educational procedures within your school and country as well as cultural and regional differences that make your application unique.
You are considered an international student if: You are not a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or refugee, and if you are on a temporary visa or require a visa to study in the United States.
Please note, all application materials must be submitted on or before the deadline to guarantee a decision on your admissions.
- International Student Brochure
- Academic Programs/ Majors
- Undergraduate Students
- Exchange Students (from Partner Programs)
- Graduate Students
- Graduate Program Specific Requirements
- Jaguar Language Center
- International and Domestic Academic Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- Cost of Attendance
- Check Application Status
Chat/ Meet with us
- To schedule an appointment or Join International Programs at the Virtual Lobby on Mondays to Fridays 8-5pm Central Standard Time (The university is closed on the weekends and federal holidays)
- Face-2-Face meetings are available via appointment only. To schedule a face-2-face meeting visit Microsoft Bookings
- For prospective/potential students, every Thursday at 11am U.S. Central Standard Timezone, Click the zoom link To convert time to the U.S. CST time click Timezone Converter (Temporarily paused until September 1st)
- Study Abroad weekly sessions on Wednesday at 3pm though the International Programs Zoom channel.
- All virtual appointments will be recorded.