2018-2019 Housing and Meal Plan Rates
Summer 2018 Housing Rates
Summer Session I (6/4 - 7/5) - $425.00
Summer Session II (7/9 - 8/9) - $425.00
Students will be housed in Jaguar Court in Double Occupancy Rooms.
Fall 2018 - Spring 2019 Residence Hall Rates
Rates are per student, per semester
(4 private rooms in one suite)
Residential Meal Plan Options
Lifestyle 19 Meal Plan - $1,664.69 plus tax per Semester
The Lifestyle 19 meal plan gives students 19 all-you-care-to-eat meals per week. Meals do not carry forward from meal to meal, day to day, or week to week. Meals are not transferrable and the plan expires at the end of each semester.
Lifestyle 160 Meal Plan - $1,083.67 plus tax per Semester
The Lifestyle 160 meal plan gives students 160 all-you-care-to-eat meals that can be used as desired throughout the semester. Meals are not transferrable and the plan expires at the end of each semester.
Meal Plan Policy
- Freshman students are required to live in student housing and purchase the Lifestyle 19 meal plan.
- Sophomore students living in student housing are required to purchase a meal plan as well, but have the option to choose either the Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160 meal plan.
- Junior, Senior, and Graduate students living in student housing are no longer required to purchase a residential meal plan. However, they can purchase either a Lifestyle 19 or a Lifestyle 160 residential meal plan, or any block meal plan option if they would like to do so.
- Regardless of academic standing (e.g. Freshman, Sophomore, etc.), students who are less than 1 year out of High School, and will be living in student housing, are required to purchase a Lifestyle 19 or Lifestyle 160 meal plan.
- Regardless of academic standing, students are eligible for the Lifestyle 160 meal plan after they have purchased the Lifestyle 19 for 2 or more semesters.
- Regardless of academic standing, students are not required to have a meal plan after they have purchased either the Lifestyle 19 and/or Lifestyle 160 for a combination of 4 semesters.