University of Houston-Victoria


Housing Information

Use the following links to apply for housing or submit a work order request in the residence halls.

The Housing Exemption Form is now located in the Housing Portal. To access the portal click on 'Application Information' and login to TAP. After you login to TAP click the MY HOUSING icon. The exemption form is located under Forms.