University of Houston-Victoria




Keys are issued to the assigned occupants of a living space, including room key (access card) and mail box key.  You are to keep your room key and PawPass in your possession at all times.  You may not issue your keys and/or access card to anyone.

Lost or missing keys/access cards must be reported as soon as possible to the Residence Life staff.

Keys shall not be duplicated. 

All keys must be surrendered to the Residence Life staff upon termination of the Housing Agreement.