University Of Houston-Victoria
University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Ph.D. Ohio State University, General Special Education, 1984
- Ed.D. University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Interdisciplinary Degree, 1973
- M.Ed. University of Massachusetts at Amherst, Cultural Foundations of Education, 1970
- B.A. Bethel College, Political Science, 1963
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Project Director, UHV PARTNERS Project, University of Houston Victoria (1997 - Now)
- Coordinator, UHV Undergraduate Generic Special Education Program, University of Houston Victoria (1996 - Now)
- Project Director, Union Carbide/UHV Seadrift At-Risk Project, University of Houston Victoria (1995 - 1996)
- Professor of Education and Human Development, University of Houston Victoria (1987 - Now)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Carlson, P. & Stephens, T. O. (1986). Cultural bias and the identification of behaviorally-disordered children.. Behavioral Disorders.
- Carlson, P. (1982). Toward a local-level definition of multicultural education. Anthroplogy and Education Quarterly.
- Carlson, P. (1976). Educational adaptations to language and technology-an anthropological perspective.. Language Arts.