University Of Houston-Victoria
University of Houston-Victoria
3007 North Ben Wilson
Victoria, Texas 77901
|Work Telephone:||361-570-4848||Work Email:||email@example.com|
- Ph.D. University of Illinois, Mathematics, 1999
- Master University of Illinois, Computer Science, 1995
Relevant Teaching Experience
- Instructor of Mathematics, University of Houston - Victoria (2008 - Now)
- Lesturer of Mathematics, University of Southern Maine (2004 - 2008)
- Instructor of Courses in Mathematics, University of Texas at Austin (1999 - 2002)
Academic Scholarship/Research/Creative Endeavors
- Cai, Y. & Hu, J. (2002). Prediction of Protein Structural Classes by a Neural Network Method. Internet Electronic Journal of Molecular Design.
- Hu, J. & Ren, L. (2011). On Optimal Histograms for Nearly Gaussian Distributions. Southwest Decision Science Annual Meeting.