Skip to Main Content
UHV Logo
University of Houston - Victoria

Property Management

State law requires that you be informed of the following:

  • with few exceptions, you are entitled on request to be informed about the information the University collects about you by use of these forms;
  • under sections 552.021 and 552.023 of the Government Code, you are entitled to receive and review the information;
  • under section 559.004 of the Government Code, you are entitled to have the University correct information about you that is incorrect.

Designated Property Custodian - This form must be completed annually to designate a property custodian for each department. The form is forwarded to the University Property Manager.

Furniture/Equipment Move Request (PMG-1) - This form (opens in MS Outlook) is to be completed when requesting to move furniture from one location to another within the University. (Interactive)

Service Request - This form is be completed by the property custodian to have furniture and equipment be moved.

Request for Authority to Remove Property from Campus and Verification of Property Return (PMG-2) - This form is to used by employees to request authority to remove property from the campus. (Interactive)

Request for Authority to Remove Property from Departmental Inventory (Lost, Stolen, Unserviceable or Surplus) (PMG-3) - This form is used by the property custodians to request property be removed from departmental inventory listings. (Interactive)