Scholarships are awarded on various criteria usually reflecting the values of the donor. Scholarships can be based on merit, need, demographics, degree program, athletic ability, etc. They do not need to be repaid.
- How to Apply for UHV Scholarships
- General Eligibility Requirements
- How to Accept a Scholarship Award
- Scholarship Disbursement Process
- UHV and UHV-Katy Campus Institutional Scholarships
- UHV Commitment Scholarship
- UHV Presidential Scholarship
- List of Agency Scholarships
- Scholarship Search Tools
- Searching for Scholarships
- Avoiding Scholarship Scams
- College Affordability for Minority Students
- Fifth Year Accounting Student Scholarship
International students are who are in the U.S. under on non-immigrant F and J visa. If you are on other non-immigrant visa statuses (A visa, H, L and others) you may be eligible for TAFSA aid if you do meet the minimum requirements. Students on refugee and Asylee are not considered international students.
International students on non-immigrant visa statuses are not eligible to apply for Federal Financial Aid. Students on F and J visa can apply to scholarships available through the International Programs Scholarships page.