How Students Accept Awards in the New Fluid Screens
- Log into your myUHV account.
- Click on the Financial Aid Icon.
- Choose the corresponding aid year.
- Click on "View Financial Aid".
- Choose to Accept/Decline if not already selected.
- Click the "Edit" Button so you can accept/decline/reduce the offers.
- Read the UHV Financial Aid disclosure and click the "Acknowledge to continue" button.
- Click on each Select drop-down to select either Accept, Decline, or Reset.
- After completing the Award Decision for each offer, click the "Submit" button.
- Read the Student Rights and Responsibilities and then click "Yes" or "No".
Steps for SAP Appeal
- Please Sign-into MyUHV Self-Service using your Username & Password.
- Click on Financial Aid.
- To the Left-Hand Side in the list, please click on SAP Appeal.
- In the box Term (semester), Click on Search.
- From the list, select/click the appropriate SAP Appeal Term.
- Please fill in all requested details.
- Once filled, click on the blue Submit
Videos and Tutorials
Video Links (YouTube):
Your Guide to the TAFSA - English
Your Guide to the TAFSA - Spanish
Your Guide to the FAFSA - English
Your Guide to the FAFSA - Spanish