Directory of Consumer Information
Welcome to the University of Houston - Victoria student consumer information page.
This page was created as required by the federal Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, as amended.
- The information primarily includes data about the institution, its financial aid options, employment data, and other institutional policies, reports and programs for prospective students, current students and parents. All students are sent an email each semester from the Director of Financial Aid to their student email accounts regarding the Annual Notice of Consumer Information. Contact the designated UHV office listed in the Consumer Information if you would like a hard copy.
Non-Loan Related Disclosure Requirements
- Annual Notice of Availability Consumer Information and Financial Information. All students are sent an email each semester to their student email accounts. The Office of Financial Aid can provide a hard copy.
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records—Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Or visit the U.S. Department of Education website
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Tuition and Fees
- Installment Pay Plans, Tuition and Fee Loans, and Book Loans
- Tier One Contract between UHV and BankMobile - Contact Student Billing for a hard copy
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Funds
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs, Facilities and Instructional Personnel: Undergraduate Course Listing and Graduate Course Listing. Course schedules are located by logging into myUHV
- Transfer of Credit Policies – Undergraduate and Transfer of Credit Policies – Graduate
- Articulation Agreements
- State Authorization
- Institutional and Program Accreditation
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement
- Foreign Gifts or Contracts with more than $250,000 within a Calendar Year. Contact the Provost Office or University Advancement
- Gainful Employment Report. Contact the Provost Office
- Filing a complaint with the Institution's Accreditor
- Annually, a Title II report on UHV's Teacher Preparation Program is submitted to the Texas Education Agency (TEA). The final report is submitted to the Department of Education by TEA.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs (Loans, Grants, Scholarships & Work Study)
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Staff
- Verification Requirements
- Written Arrangements – Consortium Agreements
- Financial Aid Disbursement
- Student Loan Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Staff - includes lender assistance in preparing educatinoal counseling, financial literacy, or debt management materials and reimbursements for Service on Advisory Boards
- Financial Aid for Study Abroad Programs
- Direct Loan Sample Disclosure
- Preferred Lender Lists and Arrangements: UHV does not have a preferred lender arrangement
- Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members
- Financial Aid Office Contact Information
- College Financing Plan - available in student's myUHV Financial Aid section
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional Financial Aid
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans
- State and Federal Grant Assistance
- Federal Student Loan Information
- Undergraduate Loans and Graduate Loans
- National Student Loan Data System
- Private Education Loan Disclosures: UHV does not have a preferred lender arrangement.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Consolidation Information
- Repayment Options for Loans
- Deferment & Forbearance
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Drug-Free Workplace Statement
- Vaccination Policies
- Clery Act - Annual Security & Fire Safety Report - includes Emergency Notification, Emergency Response & Evacuation Procedures, Fire Log, Fire Safety Report, Missing Student Notification and policies/procedures, Registered Sex Offender, and Security Alerts (Timely Warning) Information, and Crime Logs
- Programs to Prevent Dating Violence
- Outcome of Institutional Disciplinary Proceedings Against Alleged Perpetrators of a Crime of Violence
- IPEDS Data
- Completion/Graduation and Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletic Related Student Aid. Contact the Athletics Department for information.
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates. Contact Career Services.
- Types of Graduate and Professional Education in which its Graduates of 4-Year Programs Enroll. Contact the Institutional Research Office.
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data
- UH Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Report